▎ Mixed precautions
When the general enterprise exports, it is mainly worried about the data errors, the damage and the data of the goods, and the data of the customs declaration data, which causes the customs to not let go. Therefore, before loading the cabinet, the shipper, the warehouse, and the freight generation must be coordinated to avoid this situation.
1. Different shapes and different packaging goods should not be packed together as possible;
2. It will exudate from the packaging of dust, liquid, moisture, odor and other goods, so as not to put as possible with other goods. "If you have to have, you must use canvas, plastic film or other materials." Cheng Qiwei said.
3. Put the weight of the weight on the goods with relatively heavy weight;
4. The cargo with weak packaging intensity should be placed on the cargo with strong packaging strength;
5, liquid goods and cleaning goods should be placed under other goods as much as possible;
6. With a sharp corner or a protruding part of the goods, it needs to be covered to avoid damage to other goods.
▎ Container loading skills
Generally, there are three methods for on-site packing of container goods: all are packed by manpower, transported into the box by fork lift truck (forklift), and then stacked by manpower and all are packed by machinery, such as pallets (pallets) are stacked in the box by fork lift truck.
1. Under any circumstances, when the cargo is loaded, the weight of the cargo in the box cannot exceed the maximum loading capacity of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the self -weight of the container. Under normal circumstances, the total weight and self -weight will be marked on the box door of the container.
2. The unit weight of each container is certain, so when loading the same type in the box, as long as you know the density of the goods, you can conclude whether it is heavy or light. Cheng Qiwei said that if the unit density is greater than the box, the weight is heavy, and otherwise it is light goods. Timely and clearly distinguish between the two different situations, which is important for improving the efficiency of boxing.
3. When loading, the load on the bottom of the box should be balanced. In particular, the center of gravity of the load should be strictly prohibited.
4. Avoid concentrated loads. "If heavy goods such as loading machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be paved with wooden boards and other cushion materials to diversify its load. The safety load of the average unit area of the standard container is roughly: 20 feet containers are 1330X9.8N/m, 40 feet 40 feet The container is 980x9.8n/m2.
5. When using manpower loading, pay attention to the loading indicators such as "inverted", "flat release", and "vertical" on the packaging. Be sure to use the loading tool correctly, and the handheld hook is forbidden to use it. The goods installed in the box should be stacked neatly and tightly. It is easy to scatter and packaged fragile goods. Puts should be used or inserted into a plywood between the goods to prevent the goods from moving in the box.
6. When loading the cargo plate, it is necessary to grasp the internal size of the container and the external size of the cargo packaging in order to calculate the number of loading parts to achieve the purpose of minimizing the abandoned and multi -loading goods.
7. When the fork loading and unloading truck is packed, the height of the mechanical freedom and the height of the door frame will be limited. Therefore, when conditions permit, the forklift box can be loaded at two layers at a time, but there must be a certain gap in the upper and lower. If the conditions are not allowed to load two layers at a time, when the second floor is installed, considering the height of the freedom of the fork loading and unloading truck and the height of the fork loading and unloading door frame, at this time The height of the first layer of goods will be free to increase the height. In this way, the second layer of goods can be installed on the upper layer of the third -party cargo. shipping
In addition, a fork loading and unloading truck with a normal weight of 2 tons is generally raised by about 1250px. However, there is another fork loading and unloading truck with a full free increase. As long as the height of the box is allowed, this mechanical is not affected by the height of the door frame, and it can easily pile two layers of goods. In addition, it should be noted that there should be pad wood under the goods so that the fork can be pulled out smoothly.
Finally, it is best not to be naked in the goods. At least there must be packaging. Do not blindly cause the goods to be damaged for the saving space. Generally, there will be packaging. Only large -piece machines such as boilers and building materials will be more troublesome. It must be tied and tightly tied to prevent loosening. In fact, as long as you are careful and serious, there will be no problems.