What are the factors that determine the price of shipping FCL from China to the USA?
What are the factors that determine the price of shipping FCL to the United States? The price of FCL shipped by sea to the United States is determined
by many factors, including but not limited to the following aspects:
1. RMB miscellaneous fees at the port of departure: including customs declaration fees, document fees, terminal fees, booking fees, etc. Usually these
fees are basically transparent;
2. Ocean freight from the port of departure to the port in the United States: Currently, shipping to the United States is basically to the US West Coast
port (such as Los Angeles) and to the US East Coast port (New York). There is a price difference of several hundred dollars for small containers and high
3. RMB miscellaneous fees at the destination port: including unloading fees, customs clearance fees, warehousing fees, etc. The specific amount varies by port.
4. Land freight from the destination port to the warehouse: including truck transportation fees, fuel surcharges, etc. The specific amount varies depending
on the distance and weight of the goods.
5. Insurance cost: This refers to the cost of purchasing insurance for the goods. The specific amount varies depending on the value of the goods.
It should be noted that the specific amount of these fees will be affected by a variety of factors, such as the type and quantity of the goods, transportation
distance, transportation time, etc. Therefore, if you need to know the specific fee structure and amount, please call Xiangcheng International Logistics to
book the US shipping FCL booking hotline: 4008086156
Previous：Exports of new energy vehicles increased by 1.1 times! What are the procedures for exporting chargin
Next：Logistics services for air freighting large items from China to the United States? What are the adva